|Have You Sincerely and Genuinely
- How far can discipline and personal effort
- What is Grace and is it absolutely necessary for Self-Knowledge?
- Is your Ego really so bad?
- Must I love everyone, or just do my duty?
- How can I keep love from diminishing into attachment or dissolving
into anger or indifference?
- Why is life so full of desire, aversion and fear?
- Is there ever a need for fear?
- How can I learn to use my willpower effectively to overcome my
- Is there a Higher Will for my life, and if so, how can I learn
to connect with it?
- Is what you can “see,” even in meditation, ever the
Babaji's Kriya Yoga Order
of Acharyas is now offering to initiated and non-initiated students
of Yoga, a course of lessons. Designed to answer such questions
as these, this course will not only deepen the understanding of
the principles and practices of Yoga, but will hasten the process
In our pursuit of our Divine Self
we must seek for change in our human nature. But rather than trying
to change our nature, more often we merely attempt to reconcile
our habits of desire, aversion and fear. So dark elements along
with light continue to seek manifestation and arise in the context
of our life. The Grace Course provokes us to delve into our desires,
aversions and fears in order to reveal to us our truth and falseness.
By learning the source of our
repetitive thoughts, endless desires and stifling aversions and
fears, we become aware of how the demands of the ego influence us
negatively at all moments in any situation. Instead of protecting
us, the ego, which is really quite fearful, is keeping us blocked
from our true nature, our true potential and our true work in the
world. As ingrained habits and instincts are probed, weaknesses
are amplified. This process is personal and profound and real work.
The primal strength of the ego’s
desire to exist is too strong to overcome without the support of
Grace. Grace is the only means by which vital motivations of the
ego can be replaced by higher consciousness from the Soul.
Grace is a force of nature like the elements and like the elements
is always present, whether we acknowledge it or not. Grace is
always available to anyone who remains open to it. We must internally
prepare to remain open to Grace.
This course is designed
to widen your perspective of what your yogic practice truly must
become, a process of bringing awareness into your thoughts, your
actions and into your life. It introduces the right use of will,
which can direct the practice of Yoga to benefit you personally,
but in addition, can connect you with a Higher Will, which works
to widen you, so as to benefit your family, friends and the world
The practices included will
incorporate the teachings of Babaji's Kriya Yoga-Action with Awareness-
into your daily life. These teachings are drawn from the works
of Babaji and the Siddhas, Sri Aurobindo and the Mother. The total
of these teachings reflect the Yogic tradition of Babaji's Kriya
If sincerely and genuinely
approached, this course of lessons will affect change at various
levels of your consciousness, as your awareness and love grows.
First Year of Lessons
- Grace & Living a Graceful Life
- Relationships, Traveling Well with Others
- The Power of the Mind
- Emotions, Our Adversary, Our Friend
- The Subtleties of Prana
- A Course in Meditation
- Awareness: It is Really All We Have
- Definite Methods, Tangible Results
- Yamas: The Moral Observances of Yoga
- Transcending Conditioning through Discernment
- Tapas: Bringing Intensity to our Practice
- Kriya Yoga: A Guru Yoga
Year of Lessons
- The Universal Community and Our Place
- Complete Surrender
- Kriya Yoga: The Sadhana of Action with Awareness
- Caring for the Soul
- Difficulties Along the Way
- Karma: The Cause Part 1
- Karma: The Cause Part 2
- The Sadhana of Concentration
- Blind Man's Bluff, A Game of Hide and Seek
- Fear: Is it Safe to live without it?
- Life After Death: Awakening to Knowledge
- The Infinite Aum: Personal or Impersonal?
Visit our Events page for
information on Initations into Babaji's Kriya Yoga
Babaji's Kriya Yoga Home